Arena Pharma (ARNA) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Arena Pharma (NASDAQ: ARNA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $10.44 million.
2016 Corporate Guidance Update
- R&D expenses between $78 to $84 million, including non-cash expenses of approximately $9 million
- G&A expenses between $27 to $33 million, including non-cash expenses of approximately $7 million
- The Company believes the costs reductions and strategic shift in priorities will allow it to manage its cash through completion of Phase 2 clinical trials for its three internal clinical stage programs.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arena Pharma (ARNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
- Chevron profit drops on weak oil price, but beats forecasts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!