Arena Pharma (ARNA) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Arena Pharma (NASDAQ: ARNA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $10.44 million.
2016 Corporate Guidance Update
- R&D expenses between $78 to $84 million, including non-cash expenses of approximately $9 million
- G&A expenses between $27 to $33 million, including non-cash expenses of approximately $7 million
- The Company believes the costs reductions and strategic shift in priorities will allow it to manage its cash through completion of Phase 2 clinical trials for its three internal clinical stage programs.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arena Pharma (ARNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!