Ardelyx (ARDX) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ardelyx (NASDAQ: ARDX) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.83), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.75).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ardelyx (ARDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Sequans Communications (SQNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!