Ardea Biosciences (RDEA) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.49 Ex-Items, Misses Street Target
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Boosted to $700 by RBC Capital's Mahaney
- Nokia (NOK) CEO Suri: We're in no Rush to Sell HERE Maps Unit
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.49, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $3.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $4.13 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- Gordman's Stores (GMAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Comps Decline 1%, Offers Q2 Guidance
- UPDATE: Jack Schuler Raises Stake in Hansen Medical (HNSN) to 35%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!