Ardea Biosciences (RDEA) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.49 Ex-Items, Misses Street Target
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.49, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $3.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $4.13 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- IsoRay (ISR) Posts Wider-than-Expected FY14 Loss of 16c/Share
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!