Ardea Biosciences (RDEA) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.49 Ex-Items, Misses Street Target
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.49, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $3.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $4.13 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!