Ardea Biosciences (RDEA) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.49 Ex-Items, Misses Street Target
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.49, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $3.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $4.13 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!