Ardea Biosciences (RDEA) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.49 Ex-Items, Misses Street Target
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.49, ex-items, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $3.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $4.13 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- Omnicare, Inc. (OCR) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Meritage Homes Corp. (MTH) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!