Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (RDEA) Misses Q1 Views
- Banks sell off but Wall Street ends far from lows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/11: (TGD) (TRIP) (JCOM) Higher; (RITT) (MWW) (BTU) Lower
- Pandora (P) Said Working with Morgan Stanley on Potential Sale
- Mylan (MYL) Shares Look to Stabilize After Pounding on 'Desparate' Meda Deal
- Gold and Gold Stocks Go Bonkers (GLD) (GDX)
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.59), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.50). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.77 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Incyte (INCY) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Q4 Revenue Misses, Offers FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!