Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (RDEA) Misses Q1 Views
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.59), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.50). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.77 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.86 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook
- AEP Industries, Inc. (AEPI) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.67
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Posts Q4 Loss of 26c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!