Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (RDEA) Misses Q1 Views
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.59), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.50). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.77 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Consensus
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Updates FY Guidance
- Demand Media (DMD) Tops Q4 EPS by 35c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!