Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (RDEA) Misses Q1 Views
- Wall Street wavers ahead of Fed meet, Apple earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
Ardea Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RDEA) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.59), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.50). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.77 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.86 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accuride (ACW) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- First Bancorp. (FBP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!