Arch Coal (ACI) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.29, 8 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter was $874.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $805.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arch Coal (ACI), Related Stocks React after EPA Loses Supreme Court Ruling (BTU) (CNX) (CLD) (CBT) (CCC)
- Highway Holdings (HIHO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.04
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Plans to Exit Private Brands Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!