Arch Coal (ACI) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.29, 8 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter was $874.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $805.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!