Arch Coal (ACI) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Arch Coal (NYSE: ACI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.29, 8 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter was $874.7 million, which compares to the estimate of $805.71 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Lowers Arch Coal (ACI) from 'B+' to 'B'; Outlook Stable
- Fitch Rates Arch Coal's Prospective Incremental Term Loan 'BB-/RR1'; Outlook Negative
- G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!