Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Arcadia Biosciences (NASDAQ: RKDA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- 3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!