Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Arcadia Biosciences (NASDAQ: RKDA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook