Aramark Services (ARMK) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aramark Services (NYSE: ARMK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.58 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aramark Services (ARMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
- Hudson Global (HSON) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!