Aramark Services (ARMK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aramark Services (NYSE: ARMK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.49, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.67 billion.
Aramark Services sees FY2017 EPS of $1.85-$1.95, versus the consensus of $1.91.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aramark Services (ARMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Aramark Enhances its Green Thread™ Environmental Sustainability Platform
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!