Aralez Pharma (ARLZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aralez Pharma (NASDAQ: ARLZ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.32), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $136 million versus the consensus estimate of $12.23 million.
Aralez Pharma sees FY2016 revenue of $54-62 million, versus prior guidance of $48-58 million and the consensus of $47.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aralez Pharma (ARLZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
- GigOptix (GIG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!