Aquinox Pharma (AQXP) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.46/Share
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aquinox Pharma (NASDAQ: AQXP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.46), versus ($0.43) reported last year.
Cash, cash equivalents, short-term and long-term investments totaled $162.6 million as of September 30, 2016, compared to $112.9 million as of December 31, 2015. The increase was primarily the result of the public offering of common stock in September 2016 partly offset by the ongoing expenditures related to our LEADERSHIP 301 clinical trial in IC/BPS. Aquinox expects its cash, cash equivalents, short-term and long-term investments to be sufficient to complete the LEADERSHIP 301 trial as well as additional clinical development, manufacturing, preclinical, and pre-commercial and market assessment activities.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aquinox Pharma (AQXP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!