Aqua America (WTR) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Aqua America Inc. (NYSE: WTR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.21, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $179.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of 6c, Reiterates FY15 Rev. Guidance
- WuXi PharmaTech (WX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, FY Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!