Aqua America (WTR) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve $125M Plus Milestone Payments
Aqua America Inc. (NYSE: WTR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.21, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $179.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $183.71 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Acquire Meiomi Wine Brand
- Tiger's Robertson says 'extremely positive' on Apple: CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!