Apptio (APTI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.45), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.50). Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.9 million.
Apptio sees Q4 2016 revenue of $41.5-42.5 million, versus the consensus of $41.1 million.
Apptio sees FY2016 revenue of $157.7-158.7 million, versus the consensus of $154.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apptio (APTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Popular (BPOP) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!