Apptio (APTI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.45), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.50). Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.9 million.
Apptio sees Q4 2016 revenue of $41.5-42.5 million, versus the consensus of $41.1 million.
Apptio sees FY2016 revenue of $157.7-158.7 million, versus the consensus of $154.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apptio (APTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!