Apptio (APTI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.45), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.50). Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $37.9 million.
Apptio sees Q4 2016 revenue of $41.5-42.5 million, versus the consensus of $41.1 million.
Apptio sees FY2016 revenue of $157.7-158.7 million, versus the consensus of $154.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apptio (APTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!