Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Guides Q4 Above Views
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Applied Optoelectronics (NASDAQ: AAOI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $64 million.
Applied Optoelectronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.46-$0.51, versus the consensus of $0.30. Applied Optoelectronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $75-79 million, versus the consensus of $67.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!