Applied Materials (AMAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.84 billion.
Applied Materials sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.61-$0.69, versus the consensus of $0.48.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Applied Materials (AMAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Majesco (MJCO) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!