Applied Materials (AMAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.84 billion.
Applied Materials sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.61-$0.69, versus the consensus of $0.48.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Applied Materials (AMAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Chevron (CVX) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.70
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!