Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.70, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $624.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $621 million.
Applied Industrial Technologies reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!