Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Applied Genetic Technologies (NASDAQ: AGTC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.20, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $10.21 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Trading Radar for 12/5: GW Pharma (GWPH), KongZhong (KZ) Report
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c