Apollo Global Management (APO) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $660.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $429 million.
- Total Assets Under Management (gAUMh) of $188.6 billion
- Fee-Generating AUM (gFGAUMh) of $148.7 billion
- Carry-Eligible AUM (gCEAUMh) of $84.7 billion and Carry-Generating AUM (gCGAUMh) of $51.4 billion
- Dry powder of $24.4 billion available for investment
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apollo Global Management (APO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!