Apollo Global Management (APO) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apollo Global Management (NYSE: APO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $660.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $429 million.
- Total Assets Under Management (gAUMh) of $188.6 billion
- Fee-Generating AUM (gFGAUMh) of $148.7 billion
- Carry-Eligible AUM (gCEAUMh) of $84.7 billion and Carry-Generating AUM (gCGAUMh) of $51.4 billion
- Dry powder of $24.4 billion available for investment
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apollo Global Management (APO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Goldman Sachs Addresses Facebook's (FB) 2017 Outlook
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!