Apollo Education Group (APOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apollo Education Group (NASDAQ: APOL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.21, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $492.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $471.57 million.
“We operate in a challenging and competitive market, but we continue to execute on our strategic plan which is centered on achieving successful student outcomes,” said Greg Cappelli, Chief Executive Officer of Apollo Education Group. “During our fourth quarter, domestically, University of Phoenix made solid progress on its transformational plan, including student progression and satisfaction, new student enrollment trends, and a more efficient operating structure. Internationally, despite the impact of Brexit in the UK and other challenges, we continue to grow and now serve over 175,000 students at Apollo Global. At Apollo Education Group, we have worked to align our cost base with our enrollment levels, maintained a strong cash position, and continued our focus on improving efficiency to promote long-term organizational strength and the ability to reinvest. While we’re encouraged by our progress, we must sustain and build upon our current efforts in order to return to long-term growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apollo Education Group (APOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!