Apollo Education Group (APOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apollo Education Group (NASDAQ: APOL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.21, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $492.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $471.57 million.
“We operate in a challenging and competitive market, but we continue to execute on our strategic plan which is centered on achieving successful student outcomes,” said Greg Cappelli, Chief Executive Officer of Apollo Education Group. “During our fourth quarter, domestically, University of Phoenix made solid progress on its transformational plan, including student progression and satisfaction, new student enrollment trends, and a more efficient operating structure. Internationally, despite the impact of Brexit in the UK and other challenges, we continue to grow and now serve over 175,000 students at Apollo Global. At Apollo Education Group, we have worked to align our cost base with our enrollment levels, maintained a strong cash position, and continued our focus on improving efficiency to promote long-term organizational strength and the ability to reinvest. While we’re encouraged by our progress, we must sustain and build upon our current efforts in order to return to long-term growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apollo Education Group (APOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!