Apollo (APOL) Shares Up 9% After Hours Amid 'Beat and Raise'
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Shares of Apollo Group (Nasdaq: APOL) are up more than 9 percent Monday afternoon following better-than-expected Q3 results and boosted FY12 guidance. After closing at $32.52, the stock is now trading at $35.69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Retail Federation and University of Phoenix Encourage Retail Employees to ‘Dream Big’
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c, FY16 EPS Guidance Misses, Revenue Beats
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!