Apollo (APOL) Shares Up 9% After Hours Amid 'Beat and Raise'
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Shares of Apollo Group (Nasdaq: APOL) are up more than 9 percent Monday afternoon following better-than-expected Q3 results and boosted FY12 guidance. After closing at $32.52, the stock is now trading at $35.69.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Air Liquide Investissements Files Amended 13-D on PLUG POWER (PLUG)
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Ramps to Session Highs on Volume; Takeover Chatter Grows Louder
- EZchip Semiconductor (EZCH) Rises on Takeover Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!