Apollo (APOL) Shares Up 9% After Hours Amid 'Beat and Raise'
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Shares of Apollo Group (Nasdaq: APOL) are up more than 9 percent Monday afternoon following better-than-expected Q3 results and boosted FY12 guidance. After closing at $32.52, the stock is now trading at $35.69.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports Wider Net Loss for FY13
- NII Holdings (NIHD) Hires UBS to Explore Options
- Plug Power (PLUG) Continues to Surge; Shares up 30%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!