Apollo (APOL) Shares Up 9% After Hours Amid 'Beat and Raise'
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
Shares of Apollo Group (Nasdaq: APOL) are up more than 9 percent Monday afternoon following better-than-expected Q3 results and boosted FY12 guidance. After closing at $32.52, the stock is now trading at $35.69.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
- Honeywell International, Inc. (HON) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms FY
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!