Apollo (APOL) Shares Up 9% After Hours Amid 'Beat and Raise'
- Indexes set to open higher as data points to recovery
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Is Still Registering Philidor-Like Specialty Pharmacies - Bronte Capital
- U.S. business spending gauge surges, durable goods orders soar
Shares of Apollo Group (Nasdaq: APOL) are up more than 9 percent Monday afternoon following better-than-expected Q3 results and boosted FY12 guidance. After closing at $32.52, the stock is now trading at $35.69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSRA (CSRA) to Join the S&P 500; Computer Sciences (CSC) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Quantum Fuel Systems (QTWW) Trades Higher Pre-Market
- University of Phoenix Congratulates Academic Dean Garland H. Williams, Ph.D., Retired Army Colonel, on Induction into International Adult and Continuing Education Hall of Fame
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!