Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) reported Q4 loss of $0.12, one cent worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $147.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $144.75 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Pro-Dex (PDEX) Swings to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!