Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Stock futures higher as bargain hunting begins after Brexit
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- World stocks, sterling fight back after Brexit beating
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) reported Q4 loss of $0.12, one cent worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $147.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $144.75 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; New Directors Elected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/23: (OGEN) (OCN) (APOG) Higher; (SCS) (RHT) (BBBY) Lower (more...)
- Red Hat (RHT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!