Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY17 EPS Outlook
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.77, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $268.05 million.
Apogee Enterprises sees FY2017 EPS of $2.80-$2.90, versus prior guidance of $2.70-$2.85 and the consensus of $2.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!