Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY17 EPS Outlook
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.77, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $268.05 million.
Apogee Enterprises sees FY2017 EPS of $2.80-$2.90, versus prior guidance of $2.70-$2.85 and the consensus of $2.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Tutor Perini (TPC) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Views
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Tempers FY16 Growth Outlook