Apigee Corp. (APIC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Apigee Corp. (NASDAQ: APIC) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.21), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.94 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apigee Corp. (APIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- First Merchants Corp (FRME) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Summit State Bank (SSBI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!