Aoxin Tianli Group (ABAC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.35/Share
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aoxin Tianli Group (NASDAQ: ABAC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.35), versus $0.10 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.84 million, versus $9.18 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aoxin Tianli Group (ABAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- MGIC Investment (MTG) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!