Aoxin Tianli Group (ABAC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aoxin Tianli Group (NASDAQ: ABAC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.61 million, versus $9.85 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aoxin Tianli Group (ABAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- PTC (PTC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!