Aon (AON) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.61, Shy by 6c
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
Aon (NYSE: AON) reports Q3 EPS of $0.61, versus the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter was $1.8 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.79 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barron's Focuses in on Five Oil Plays to Watch as Prices Rebound
- Without Direct Employer Action, Alternate Health Care Delivery Models and Payment Reform May Stall at Current Levels: Aon Hewitt and Catalyst for Payment Reform
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!