Aon (AON) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.61, Shy by 6c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Aon (NYSE: AON) reports Q3 EPS of $0.61, versus the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter was $1.8 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.79 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/28: MasterCard (MA), Goodyear Tire (GT), Chevron (CVX), ExxonMobil (XOM), Xerox (XRX) Report
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!