Aon (AON) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.61, Shy by 6c
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/6: (VSAR) (WTW) (EXZN) Higher; (SILC) (BSI) (ALLT) Lower
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
Aon (NYSE: AON) reports Q3 EPS of $0.61, versus the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter was $1.8 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.79 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Global Uncertainty Drives Decline in Canadian Pension Health This Week, According to Aon Solvency Survey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!