Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Antero Midstream Partners (NYSE: AM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Commenting on consolidation activity by Antero Resources, Paul Rady, Chairman and CEO said, "Antero Resources continues to be the most active operator and a leading consolidator in Appalachia, adding over 65,000 net acres in the high-graded core of the Marcellus year-to-date, substantially all of which is dedicated to Antero Midstream. Looking ahead, Antero Resources remains well capitalized to fund further consolidation in the Appalachian Basin and in turn, increase organic growth opportunities for Antero Midstream."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Antero Midstream Partners (AM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!