Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Antero Midstream Partners (NYSE: AM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Commenting on consolidation activity by Antero Resources, Paul Rady, Chairman and CEO said, "Antero Resources continues to be the most active operator and a leading consolidator in Appalachia, adding over 65,000 net acres in the high-graded core of the Marcellus year-to-date, substantially all of which is dedicated to Antero Midstream. Looking ahead, Antero Resources remains well capitalized to fund further consolidation in the Appalachian Basin and in turn, increase organic growth opportunities for Antero Midstream."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Antero Midstream Partners (AM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!