Anixter International, Inc. (AXE) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Anixter International, Inc. (NYSE: AXE) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $1.53, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dycom Industries (DY) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Offers Q1 Outlook
- Zoes Kitchen (ZOES) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4, FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!