Anixter International, Inc. (AXE) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
Anixter International, Inc. (NYSE: AXE) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $1.53, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- CarMax (KMX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Potash, Phosphate Prducers Active Following Q3 Results, Outlook from Uralkali (POT) (MOS) (CF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!