Anixter International, Inc. (AXE) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Anixter International, Inc. (NYSE: AXE) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $1.53, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c, Boosts FY Guidance
- Align Technology (ALGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Washington REIT (WRE) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!