Anixter International, Inc. (AXE) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Futures rise, but focus still on Fed
- Oil falls for fifth day as focus returns to growing exports
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
Anixter International, Inc. (NYSE: AXE) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $1.53, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kirkland's (KIRK) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Comps Rose 0.5%
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $0.10
- Concord Medical Services (CCM) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of RMB0.73