Anixter International, Inc. (AXE) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/22: (EROC) (ABTL) (QURE) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (CVM) Lower (more...)
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- U.S. CPI Rose 0.1% in April, Down M/M; Subpar Energy, Food Performance Weigh on Gains
Anixter International, Inc. (NYSE: AXE) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $1.53, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.59 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acceleware Reports Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2015
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2, FY15 Sales
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!