Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Anika Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ANIK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.6 million.
"We continued to deliver solid financial results in the third quarter, while expanding globally and advancing our deep and differentiated pipeline to drive sustained growth,” said Charles H. Sherwood, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer. “Last quarter, we had a productive meeting with the FDA regarding the CINGAL regulatory submission and continue to gain alignment on additional clinical and non-clinical work required to bring this important treatment to the U.S. Our confidence in the future success of CINGAL in the U.S. has been reaffirmed by how well CINGAL has been received by physicians in Canada and Europe, where we recently launched. We are well-positioned to achieve our operational and financial objectives for 2016 and to create significant near- and long-term value for patients and shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Ratings Affirmed by Moody's; Outlook Remains Stable
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!