Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Anika Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ANIK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.6 million.
"We continued to deliver solid financial results in the third quarter, while expanding globally and advancing our deep and differentiated pipeline to drive sustained growth,” said Charles H. Sherwood, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer. “Last quarter, we had a productive meeting with the FDA regarding the CINGAL regulatory submission and continue to gain alignment on additional clinical and non-clinical work required to bring this important treatment to the U.S. Our confidence in the future success of CINGAL in the U.S. has been reaffirmed by how well CINGAL has been received by physicians in Canada and Europe, where we recently launched. We are well-positioned to achieve our operational and financial objectives for 2016 and to create significant near- and long-term value for patients and shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!