AngioDynamics (ANGO) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.17
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AngioDynamics (NASDAQ: ANGO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.17, versus $0.11 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $88.1 million, versus $83.8 million reported last year.
The Company announced its FY2017 guidance will remain unchanged, with net sales guidance of $355 million to $360 million and adjusted EPS of $0.62 to $0.65. The Company reiterated its FY2017 free cash flow guidance of greater than $30 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AngioDynamics (ANGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Tutor Perini (TPC) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Views
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Eases FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!