Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.06/Share; No Longer Under SEC Investigation
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Anavex Life Sciences (NASDAQ: AVXL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), versus ($0.22) reported last year.
The SEC staff recently advised Company’s legal counsel that the staff did not intend to recommend enforcement action by the Commission against the Company in connection with the investigation previously described in the Company’s 2015 Report on Form 10-K.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!