Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.06/Share; No Longer Under SEC Investigation
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Anavex Life Sciences (NASDAQ: AVXL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), versus ($0.22) reported last year.
The SEC staff recently advised Company’s legal counsel that the staff did not intend to recommend enforcement action by the Commission against the Company in connection with the investigation previously described in the Company’s 2015 Report on Form 10-K.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!