Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.06/Share; No Longer Under SEC Investigation
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Anavex Life Sciences (NASDAQ: AVXL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), versus ($0.22) reported last year.
The SEC staff recently advised Company’s legal counsel that the staff did not intend to recommend enforcement action by the Commission against the Company in connection with the investigation previously described in the Company’s 2015 Report on Form 10-K.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Confirms SEC Resolution
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!