Analysts International Corp. (ANLY) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.36
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
Analysts International Corp. (NASDAQ: ANLY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, versus $0.12 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.9 million, versus $26 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Triple-S (GTS) May Not Meet FY13 EPS Guidance
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!