Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides FY17
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analogic (NASDAQ: ALOG) reported Q4 EPS of $1.02, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $138 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.03 million.
For fiscal 2017, revenue is expected to grow mid-single digits with continued non-GAAP operating margin expansion targeting approximately 1 point resulting in non-GAAP earnings growth of 10% to 14%.
- Ultrasound is expected to grow in the mid teens with improving non-GAAP operating margins to the mid-single digits driven by strong double-digit growth in direct systems sales. Legacy OEM probe revenue is expected to stabilize at approximately $12 million for the year.
- Medical Imaging is expected to be roughly flat with continued high-teens, non-GAAP operating margins driven by Highly Ruggedized CT system growth in China. Mammography detector growth will be offset by MRI.
- Security and Detection returns to double-digit growth with mid-teens non-GAAP operating margin driven by a strengthening outlook for international high-speed tenders coupled with improving revenue run-rate for medium-speed systems for U.S.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analogic (ALOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!