Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides FY17
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Analogic (NASDAQ: ALOG) reported Q4 EPS of $1.02, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $138 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.03 million.
For fiscal 2017, revenue is expected to grow mid-single digits with continued non-GAAP operating margin expansion targeting approximately 1 point resulting in non-GAAP earnings growth of 10% to 14%.
- Ultrasound is expected to grow in the mid teens with improving non-GAAP operating margins to the mid-single digits driven by strong double-digit growth in direct systems sales. Legacy OEM probe revenue is expected to stabilize at approximately $12 million for the year.
- Medical Imaging is expected to be roughly flat with continued high-teens, non-GAAP operating margins driven by Highly Ruggedized CT system growth in China. Mammography detector growth will be offset by MRI.
- Security and Detection returns to double-digit growth with mid-teens non-GAAP operating margin driven by a strengthening outlook for international high-speed tenders coupled with improving revenue run-rate for medium-speed systems for U.S.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analogic (ALOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!