Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides FY17
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analogic (NASDAQ: ALOG) reported Q4 EPS of $1.02, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $138 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.03 million.
For fiscal 2017, revenue is expected to grow mid-single digits with continued non-GAAP operating margin expansion targeting approximately 1 point resulting in non-GAAP earnings growth of 10% to 14%.
- Ultrasound is expected to grow in the mid teens with improving non-GAAP operating margins to the mid-single digits driven by strong double-digit growth in direct systems sales. Legacy OEM probe revenue is expected to stabilize at approximately $12 million for the year.
- Medical Imaging is expected to be roughly flat with continued high-teens, non-GAAP operating margins driven by Highly Ruggedized CT system growth in China. Mammography detector growth will be offset by MRI.
- Security and Detection returns to double-digit growth with mid-teens non-GAAP operating margin driven by a strengthening outlook for international high-speed tenders coupled with improving revenue run-rate for medium-speed systems for U.S.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analogic (ALOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Valeant (VRX) Could Take a Large Write Down on Sprout - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/22: (WCIC) (AVXL) (NVAX) Higher; (MLHR) (JBL) (CPK) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!