Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides FY17
- Stocks, Mexico peso bounce as markets score one for Clinton
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors see Clinton winning debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Analogic (NASDAQ: ALOG) reported Q4 EPS of $1.02, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $138 million versus the consensus estimate of $139.03 million.
For fiscal 2017, revenue is expected to grow mid-single digits with continued non-GAAP operating margin expansion targeting approximately 1 point resulting in non-GAAP earnings growth of 10% to 14%.
- Ultrasound is expected to grow in the mid teens with improving non-GAAP operating margins to the mid-single digits driven by strong double-digit growth in direct systems sales. Legacy OEM probe revenue is expected to stabilize at approximately $12 million for the year.
- Medical Imaging is expected to be roughly flat with continued high-teens, non-GAAP operating margins driven by Highly Ruggedized CT system growth in China. Mammography detector growth will be offset by MRI.
- Security and Detection returns to double-digit growth with mid-teens non-GAAP operating margin driven by a strengthening outlook for international high-speed tenders coupled with improving revenue run-rate for medium-speed systems for U.S.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analogic (ALOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- Thor Industries (THO) Tops Q4 EPS by 22c
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!