Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.05, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1 million versus the consensus estimate of $942.58 million.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.68-$0.78, versus the consensus of $0.72. Analog Devices sees Q1 2017 revenue of $840-900 million, versus the consensus of $843.3 million.
ADI had another excellent quarter, with both revenue and earnings per share exceeding the high end of our guidance range,” said Vincent Roche, President and CEO. “Revenue increased to a record $1 billion on broad strength across all of our markets, and our focus on sustainable and differentiated innovation, combined with strong operational execution, helped drive profitability and cash flow generation to record levels.”
“In addition, we are pleased with the progress we are making to close the acquisition of Linear Technology, a combination that, we believe, will create an analog industry powerhouse, capable of creating significant value for our customers, employees, and shareholders.”
“Looking ahead, order rates are stable entering the seasonally slower first quarter. As a result, we are planning for revenue to decrease sequentially, but to increase 9% to 17% over the prior year, which would represent the third consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth for ADI.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!