Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.05, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1 million versus the consensus estimate of $942.58 million.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.68-$0.78, versus the consensus of $0.72. Analog Devices sees Q1 2017 revenue of $840-900 million, versus the consensus of $843.3 million.
ADI had another excellent quarter, with both revenue and earnings per share exceeding the high end of our guidance range,” said Vincent Roche, President and CEO. “Revenue increased to a record $1 billion on broad strength across all of our markets, and our focus on sustainable and differentiated innovation, combined with strong operational execution, helped drive profitability and cash flow generation to record levels.”
“In addition, we are pleased with the progress we are making to close the acquisition of Linear Technology, a combination that, we believe, will create an analog industry powerhouse, capable of creating significant value for our customers, employees, and shareholders.”
“Looking ahead, order rates are stable entering the seasonally slower first quarter. As a result, we are planning for revenue to decrease sequentially, but to increase 9% to 17% over the prior year, which would represent the third consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth for ADI.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!