Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.05, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1 million versus the consensus estimate of $942.58 million.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.68-$0.78, versus the consensus of $0.72. Analog Devices sees Q1 2017 revenue of $840-900 million, versus the consensus of $843.3 million.
ADI had another excellent quarter, with both revenue and earnings per share exceeding the high end of our guidance range,” said Vincent Roche, President and CEO. “Revenue increased to a record $1 billion on broad strength across all of our markets, and our focus on sustainable and differentiated innovation, combined with strong operational execution, helped drive profitability and cash flow generation to record levels.”
“In addition, we are pleased with the progress we are making to close the acquisition of Linear Technology, a combination that, we believe, will create an analog industry powerhouse, capable of creating significant value for our customers, employees, and shareholders.”
“Looking ahead, order rates are stable entering the seasonally slower first quarter. As a result, we are planning for revenue to decrease sequentially, but to increase 9% to 17% over the prior year, which would represent the third consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth for ADI.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!