Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $870 million versus the consensus estimate of $865.1 million.
Analog Devices sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.84-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.90. Analog Devices sees Q4 2016 revenue of $910-970 million, versus the consensus of $942.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Wabtec (WAB) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!