Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $870 million versus the consensus estimate of $865.1 million.
Analog Devices sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.84-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.90. Analog Devices sees Q4 2016 revenue of $910-970 million, versus the consensus of $942.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!