Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $870 million versus the consensus estimate of $865.1 million.
Analog Devices sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.84-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.90. Analog Devices sees Q4 2016 revenue of $910-970 million, versus the consensus of $942.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!