Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $780.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analog Devices to Webcast Annual Meeting of Shareholders Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. ET
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Descartes Systems Group (DSGX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!