Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $780.49 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Medley Capital Corp. (MCC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, Sales In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!