Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Reports Q4 Adj-EPS of 29c
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS (UPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Sees Dec. Shipments Up 11%
- Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Prelim. FY15 Outlook
- IMS Health (IMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY14 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!