Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Reports Q4 Adj-EPS of 29c
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- WI-LAN (WILN) Reports Apple (AAPL) Granted Motion for Summary Judgement in Pending Litigation
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.75 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!