Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Reports Q4 Adj-EPS of 29c
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 3% in June; GMC Sales Rose 12%
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (CB) (TLOG) (ACE) Higher; (BLDP) (MKC) (GBX) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Sees Activity on Renewed Chatter
- Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Announces Appeals Court Approval of Class Action Dismissal
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) said in talks with JV Jera for Mozambique LNG - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!