Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Reports Q4 Adj-EPS of 29c
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.75 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c, Offers Guidance
- Advanced Proteome Therapeutics Reports Impressive Anticancer Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!