Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Reports Q4 Adj-EPS of 29c
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.29, ex-items, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.69 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.75 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Posts Q3 EPS of $4.57; Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 60c/Share
- Briggs & Stratton (BGG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c, Updates FY15 Outlook
- Stryker Corp. (SYK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Seen at Low End of Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!