Anadarko (APC) Reports Q3 Adj-EPS of 21c, Misses by 7c
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC) reports Q3 EPS of $0.21, ex-items, 7 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter was $2.55 billion, which compares to the estimate of $2.65 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anadarko (APC) said shopping assets in Wyoming, East Texas, and Louisiana - Bloomberg
- National Health Investors (NHI) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!