Anadarko (APC) Reports Q3 Adj-EPS of 21c, Misses by 7c
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC) reports Q3 EPS of $0.21, ex-items, 7 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter was $2.55 billion, which compares to the estimate of $2.65 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Said to Consider Selling Mozambique Assets - Reuters
- Reynolds American (RAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!