Anadarko (APC) Reports Q3 Adj-EPS of 21c, Misses by 7c
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC) reports Q3 EPS of $0.21, ex-items, 7 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter was $2.55 billion, which compares to the estimate of $2.65 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Comps Up 5.6%, Updates Outlook
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- SEC Charges Former JPMorgan Investment Bank Analyst Aggarwal with Insider Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!