Amyris (AMRS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amyris (NASDAQ: AMRS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.61 million.
“We’re encouraged by the solid momentum in our business, which led to record revenue for the third quarter,” said John Melo, Amyris President & CEO. “We have continued to execute on our business plan to grow our business through collaborations and partnerships, including expansion into the pharmaceutical sector. Our industry leading platform helped us reach a tipping point in demand from some of the leading companies in our target sectors. The combination of the strong growth for our farnesene building block, the new collaborations we are signing and the record number of products in our portfolio that are reaching commercial scale help underpin a very strong fourth quarter and over $200 million of 2017 revenue that we believe is supported by our current business and the remaining collaborations we expect to close in the fourth quarter.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amyris (AMRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!