Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN) Reports Q1 Loss of 24c, Misses by 1c
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMLN) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.24), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $152.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.73 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Q4 Guidance Light, to Buyback $30M
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!