Amylin Pharma (AMLN) Posts Wider than Expected Q2 Loss; Revs Beat
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Amylin Pharma (NASDAQ: AMLN) reported Q2 loss of ($0.21), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $158.07 million versus the consensus estimate of $157.72 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- KMG Chemicals, Inc. (KMG) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!