Amplify Snack Brands (BETR) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.15
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amplify Snack Brands (NYSE: BETR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $59.9 million, versus $47.4 million reported last year.
Amplify Snack Brands sees FY2016 revenue of $260-270 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amplify Snack Brands (BETR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!