Amplify Snack Brands (BETR) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Amplify Snack Brands (NYSE: BETR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.17 million.
Amplify Snack Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $0.49-$0.51, versus the consensus of $0.61. Amplify Snack Brands sees FY2016 revenue of $268-272 million, versus the consensus of $267.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amplify Snack Brands (BETR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!