Amplify Snack Brands (BETR) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Amplify Snack Brands (NYSE: BETR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68 million versus the consensus estimate of $65.17 million.
Amplify Snack Brands sees FY2016 EPS of $0.49-$0.51, versus the consensus of $0.61. Amplify Snack Brands sees FY2016 revenue of $268-272 million, versus the consensus of $267.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amplify Snack Brands (BETR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!