Amkor Technology (AMKR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amkor Technology (NASDAQ: AMKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion.
Amkor Technology sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.19-$0.34, versus the consensus of $0.20. Amkor Technology sees Q4 2016 revenue of $990-1070 million, versus the consensus of $1020 million.
Amkor Technology sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55, versus the consensus of $0.42. Amkor Technology sees FY2016 revenue of $3.9 billion, versus the consensus of $3.86 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amkor Technology (AMKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c