Amkor Technology (AMKR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amkor Technology (NASDAQ: AMKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion.
Amkor Technology sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.19-$0.34, versus the consensus of $0.20. Amkor Technology sees Q4 2016 revenue of $990-1070 million, versus the consensus of $1020 million.
Amkor Technology sees FY2016 EPS of $0.55, versus the consensus of $0.42. Amkor Technology sees FY2016 revenue of $3.9 billion, versus the consensus of $3.86 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amkor Technology (AMKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!