Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Affirms FY16 Net Cash Spend Outlook
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FOLD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.33), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.34). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 million.
2016 Financial Guidance
Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities totaled $212.4 million at September 30, 2016. As previously announced, the Company strengthened the balance sheet during the third quarter of 2016 with $39.3 million in net proceeds through the at-the-market (ATM) facility and has raised the full $100 million allotted for the ATM facility. The Company expects to remain within the original 2016 net cash spend guidance of between $135 million and $155 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!