Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Affirms FY16 Net Cash Spend Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FOLD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.33), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.34). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 million.
2016 Financial Guidance
Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities totaled $212.4 million at September 30, 2016. As previously announced, the Company strengthened the balance sheet during the third quarter of 2016 with $39.3 million in net proceeds through the at-the-market (ATM) facility and has raised the full $100 million allotted for the ATM facility. The Company expects to remain within the original 2016 net cash spend guidance of between $135 million and $155 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!