Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FOLD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.40), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.33).
2016 Financial Guidance
Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities totaled $214.2 million at June 30, 2016. The Company’s balance sheet was strengthened during the second quarter of 2016 with $57.8 million in net proceeds under the existing at-the-marketing (ATM) financing facility and an additional $30 million in debt under an existing debt facility. Following the second quarter close, the Company raised an additional $39.3 million in net proceeds through the ATM facility and has raised the full $100 million allotted for the ATM facility. The Company expects to remain within the original 2016 net cash spend guidance of between $135 million and $155 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!