Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FOLD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.40), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.33).
2016 Financial Guidance
Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities totaled $214.2 million at June 30, 2016. The Company’s balance sheet was strengthened during the second quarter of 2016 with $57.8 million in net proceeds under the existing at-the-marketing (ATM) financing facility and an additional $30 million in debt under an existing debt facility. Following the second quarter close, the Company raised an additional $39.3 million in net proceeds through the ATM facility and has raised the full $100 million allotted for the ATM facility. The Company expects to remain within the original 2016 net cash spend guidance of between $135 million and $155 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!