Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Amicus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FOLD) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.40), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.33).
2016 Financial Guidance
Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities totaled $214.2 million at June 30, 2016. The Company’s balance sheet was strengthened during the second quarter of 2016 with $57.8 million in net proceeds under the existing at-the-marketing (ATM) financing facility and an additional $30 million in debt under an existing debt facility. Following the second quarter close, the Company raised an additional $39.3 million in net proceeds through the ATM facility and has raised the full $100 million allotted for the ATM facility. The Company expects to remain within the original 2016 net cash spend guidance of between $135 million and $155 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!