Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) reported Q3 EPS of $3.02, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $2.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.73 billion.
Amgen sees FY2016 EPS of $11.40-$11.55, versus prior guidance of $11.10-$11.40 and the consensus of $11.36. Amgen sees FY2016 revenue of $22.6-22.8 billion, versus the consensus of $22.77 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amgen (AMGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!