Amerisafe (AMSF) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Amerisafe (NASDAQ: AMSF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.93, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.90.
G. Janelle Frost, President and Chief Executive Officer noted, “AMERISAFE continued to report favorable underwriting results this quarter, a testament to our discipline. This long- standing focus has positioned the Company appropriately as the workers’ compensation market faces declining loss costs and industry wide reserve deficiencies.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amerisafe (AMSF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!