Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ: ABCB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.61, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59.
Commenting on the Company's quarterly results, Edwin W. Hortman, Jr., the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "In the third quarter, we continued to see reliable trends in the growth of both our balance sheet and our net earnings. The growth initiatives we began in recent years to invest our excess liquidity have been successful, and our Company is experiencing a pace of organic growth that we have not seen in many years. I am proud of the work our team has done producing another record quarter for Ameris Bank and am confident that our momentum will propel us to a strong 2017."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!