Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameris Bancorp (NASDAQ: ABCB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.61, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59.
Commenting on the Company's quarterly results, Edwin W. Hortman, Jr., the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, said, "In the third quarter, we continued to see reliable trends in the growth of both our balance sheet and our net earnings. The growth initiatives we began in recent years to invest our excess liquidity have been successful, and our Company is experiencing a pace of organic growth that we have not seen in many years. I am proud of the work our team has done producing another record quarter for Ameris Bank and am confident that our momentum will propel us to a strong 2017."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!