Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) reported Q3 EPS of $2.29, ex-items, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.42.
“Ameriprise delivered solid results in the third quarter on an operating basis, led by Advice and Wealth Management,” said Jim Cracchiolo, chairman and chief executive officer.
“With good inflows in investment advisory accounts, retail client assets grew to a record high. Experienced advisors continue to move their practices to Ameriprise as our advice value proposition, level of support and capital strength are attractive in this environment. In Asset Management, retail flows have improved in the U.S., and the July volatility in the UK and Europe subsided in the quarter.”
“In a more volatile climate and period of change for the industry, we are managing expenses well and have a strong business to serve our clients and advisors while consistently delivering meaningful shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameriprise Financial (AMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!