Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) reported Q3 EPS of $2.29, ex-items, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.42.
“Ameriprise delivered solid results in the third quarter on an operating basis, led by Advice and Wealth Management,” said Jim Cracchiolo, chairman and chief executive officer.
“With good inflows in investment advisory accounts, retail client assets grew to a record high. Experienced advisors continue to move their practices to Ameriprise as our advice value proposition, level of support and capital strength are attractive in this environment. In Asset Management, retail flows have improved in the U.S., and the July volatility in the UK and Europe subsided in the quarter.”
“In a more volatile climate and period of change for the industry, we are managing expenses well and have a strong business to serve our clients and advisors while consistently delivering meaningful shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameriprise Financial (AMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!