Amerigroup Corp. (AGP) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Amerigroup Corp. (NYSE: AGP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.57 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Guides FY EPS Slightly Higher
- ConAgra Foods, Inc. (CAG) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!